Source: Labour Force Survey, Manpower Research & Statistics Department, MOM
Latest figures published in: Labour Market Report
- The seasonally adjusted figures are derived using X-12 ARIMA to remove the seasonal influences in the data series. The seasonally adjusted unemployment figures are subject to annual revisions when the latest set of seasonal factors is updated, taking into account observations for the latest available year. For details, please see explanatory notes on Revision to Seasonally Adjusted Unemployment Data.
- Annual figures are the simple averages of the non-seasonally adjusted unemployment figures obtained at quarterly intervals.
- Residents refer to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Long-term unemployed refers to persons aged fifteen years and over who have been unemployed for 25 weeks or more.
- Long-term unemployment rate is defined as the percentage of long-term unemployed persons to the labour force.
- p = Preliminary
- n.a. = Not available