Source: Labour Market Survey, Manpower Research & Statistics Department, MOM
Latest figures published in: Labour Market Report
- Data pertain to private sector establishments (each with at least 25 employees) and the public sector.
- Data on job vacancy may not add up to the total due to rounding.
- Data on job vacancy to unemployed persons ratio has been adjusted to reflect the whole economy.
- The seasonally adjusted figures are derived using X-12 ARIMA to remove the seasonal influences in the data series. The seasonally adjusted figures are subject to annual revisions when the latest set of seasonal factors is updated, taking into account observations for the latest available year.
- Annual figures are the simple averages of the non-seasonally adjusted figures obtained at quarterly intervals.
- n.a. = Not available