Source: Labour Market Survey, Manpower Research & Statistics Department, MOM
Latest figures published in: Labour Market Report
- Data pertain to private sector establishments (each with at least 25 employees) and the public sector.
- Data on job vacancy may not add up to the total due to rounding.
- Data on job vacancy to unemployed persons ratio has been adjusted to reflect the whole economy.
- Seasonally adjusted data on Job Vacancy to Unemployed Person ratio for the preceding five years are revised every March using the latest set of seasonal factors. The revision is done to take into account observations for the latest available year and is updated in line with standard seasonal adjustment procedure.
- Annual figures are the simple averages of the figures obtained at quarterly intervals.
- n.a. = Not available