Source: Administrative Records and Labour Force Survey, Manpower Research & Statistics Department, MOM
Latest figures published in:
Labour Market Report
- Data are compiled primarily from administrative records, with the self-employed estimated from the Labour Force Survey.
- The industries are classified based on SSIC 2015.
- Residents refer to to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Change in employment is the difference in the employment level at the end of the reference period compared with the end of the preceding period.
- Data for the three major sectors do not add up to the total as the latter includes Agriculture, Fishing, Quarrying, Utilities and Sewerage & Waste Management.
- 'excl MDW' refers to excluding migrant domestic workers.
- Data may not necessarily add up to total due to rounding.
- p = Preliminary
- n.a. = Not available